Photo-Tuesday


Untitled

It's been a little uninspiring outside lately.  It's getting warmer, the snow is melting and getting mixed with mud, and there's been very little color.  Yesterday however, the sun was shining and the sky was blue!  I grabbed my camera and went on the hunt for some color...

Untitled
What do you see in the clouds?





Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

So I did find a little bit of color, but more importantly I found beauty in what I originally found uninspiring, which was the lack of color.  I just needed to look at it differently.

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Comments

  1. Wow! Click, click, click! I love that first image of the blue sky and meandering river! The black and white shots are great too and add drama!
    I love that Proust quotation: "having new eyes", so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the clouds I see an unicorn!!!
    Your b&w pics are so dramatic : love!!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your photos do look very inspiring. I like the color shot with the small red building . The black and whites of the snow and water are beautiful too.
    Happy clicking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts