Another Horse Travel Totem

Untitled

I hope you're not sick of seeing my little horses, because I'm not sick of making them yet! For something different, I painted each side of her a little differently.

Untitled

Like the others, it was was cut from scrap maple on the band saw (which I love because it's like a souped up version of my little scroll saw), sanded, painted with non-toxic acrylic paints, finished with non-toxic artist's varnish and a little jute tail was glued into a drilled hole.  I think she's pretty darn adorable if I do say so myself.

Comments

  1. She *is* cute! :) You're the queen of woodworking around here!
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute!!! You're making me want to try out some woodworking - I'm just afraid I'd be cutting bits off of MYSELF instead of the wood!!!
    Tempting, though.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! :-) You can´t get bored looking at pretty things like those cuties...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not tired of these one bit... they are just so cute. I really love the painted patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable!!! I love that each side looks different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts