New Readers and eBook!


I have a few quick things to cover today my fabulous friends!  First off, I want to say "hi" to my new readers!  I just recently surpassed the 300 followers mark!  I know most of you have found your way here through my Squaring the Big Circle tutorial, which leads me to my next item...  

I just created the Squaring the Big Circle Flickr group for those of you who'd like to share what you've made from the pattern!  I'd love to see! (Of course you can also go to the Ravelry Pattern Page too.)

Also, this pattern was just included in a free eBook that you can download from AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com.  Recognize the picture on the front of Color Scheme Crochet: How to Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans?

I'm still amazed at the success of this pattern and am so grateful that it has introduced me to so many people!  It's even been used for a couple of charity projects, which really makes me happy!  

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on it, and happy crocheting!

Comments

  1. So lovely to see all those colourful circles in squares. Thank you for including the link to the free e-book. A nice idea to start a Flickr group for those people who want to share what they have made with their finished squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)
    You have a really nice place here, I am new at the blog land, but I am very happy and trying my best.

    Have a nice week!

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lluisa, and it's nice to meet you!
      Hope you have a great week too!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  3. Congratulations my dear Kate!!!!!!
    xoxo Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!
    I am one of those 300 :D
    I have made 2 big circles, I guess Im going to place them on Ravelry.

    Regards,

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and great!! Nice to "meet" you and so glad you found my blog!
      Happy crafting!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  5. I love that colourful photo!!! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks just awesome !!!
    Thanks for sharing and giving such a wonderful information .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and you're very welcome!!
      Have a great week, and happy crafting!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  7. Congrats on being in the book - your square is very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, congrats on the success of your pattern! So exciting to be featured in an ebook! Whoohooo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link to the ebook. Love this block and one day soon I will find time to make some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gracias y de nada!!
    Happy crocheting!
    Kate :}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts