Photo-Tuesday

Red and Green
Red and Green

I've really been into the red and green combo lately!  This is a picture of a green bench against a red wall that I snapped quickly while shopping the other day.  I also rotated the picture to put the green on the side instead of the bottom.

Speaking of shopping, can I just take a minute to voice a complaint?  Ok.  While shopping a saw a number of people leave their carts in the parking lot right in front of or beside their car before driving off!  Normally I do see stray carts in the parking lot, but never before have a physically watched several people just leave them!!  One person did it RIGHT in front of our car!  There was eye contact!  Eye contact, while leaving the cart.  RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR CAR!  I didn't do anything of course, because I was too shocked at the woman's gall (and I'm not one for confrontation in the first place, but that's besides the point).   But it really bothered me to see that so many people are too lazy and or just don't care about anyone else besides themselves.  Does it take that much time and effort to put your cart in the cart keepers that are usually strategically placed throughout the parking lot?  Or do you get some sort of sadistic pleasure from the fact that you're giving more work to the people who retrieve the carts and from the possibility of damaging other cars?  Alright, I think I'm done.  And I feel much better.  Hahaha!

Last week someone mentioned turning Photo-Tuesday into a meme.  I'm not exactly sure how to do that, but if anyone would like to participate along with me, each week I could come up with a theme or an idea for a photo for the next week.  Then when you post your own photo, on Photo-Tuesday of course, you could leave a link in the comments for everyone to check out.  If you are interested and have a better idea how to make this work, let me know!

Since red and green are complimentary colors, I think I'm going to try and get a picture of another set of complimentary colors.  So next week it's all about Blue and Orange if you want to play along! 

Comments

  1. Nice picture - I thought the green was a hair curler at first. :)

    Yes, the carts left in the parking lot bother me too. I just keep hoping that none will ever crash into my car and mess it up. My sister's car has a big mark on the drivers door from a cart rolling down and crashing into it - I was with her at the time and it really p***ed me off. Nowadays, people are just too inconsiderate of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent ages staring at the photo, trying to work out what it was. Then I realised that you'd told us underneath. Doh!
    Great colour combo!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts