London Day 4

Untitled

Yesterday was yet another fabulous day!!!  We started the day off with some culture by going to the Tate Modern which had the Damien Hirst Exhibit (which was controversial, gross, beautiful and amazing), and going to the Globe Theater where we got to see some actors practicing Coriolanus in Japanese (the Globe is doing all of the Shakespeare plays in several languages in celebration of the Olympics).  Then we headed over the Millenium Bridge to St. Paul's Cathedral and walked its 528 steps up to the top for some amazing views of London!  After the stairs work out, we thought we should do something sitting down, so we took a little river boat tour down the Thames and got some great views from the water!  We couldn't take pictures in the Damien Hirst Exhibit or in the cathedral, but here are a few Zumi and phone pics:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

(So after my Photo-Tuesday day when I couldn't find orange, I ordered an "orange" sweatshirt, which turned out to be a light fluorescent orange on the verge of burning your retinas.  I love it.  Haha!  But it did come in handy when some of us got separated!)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thank you all for your lovely comments, and I hope to respond as soon as I can!  I seem to only find just about enough time to throw some photos together!  Catching up on my blog reading will have to wait until I get home too!  Hope you are all having a great week!

Comments

  1. Enjoy your photo journal and all the different shapes and colours. I don't think you will get lost in that orange sweatshirt! Love the shots of the Big Eye! I hear the weather forecast for that part of the world is good today. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Looking forward to Day 5!
    I did mean to say: "Enjoying" your photo journal above! I should really re-read what I write!
    I hope you are doing lovely things and enjoying the English sun that I have been hearing about! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving living vicariously through your pictures!!
    Looks like you're having an amazing time- hope you enjoy every minute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying all your London pics! I've seen more of the city from looking at your photos than I have in real life!!! ;-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts