London Day 8

Untitled

So sadly I am back home and missing porridge and fish and chips...  I had a fantastic time, and feel like we saw a lot in the time we had, but could definitely see going back to see more!  Our last day we went to Westminster, the National Gallery, Buckingham Palace, and St. James' Park.  Here's a few shots from Zumi and my phone.  (The first few pictures are from the beautiful place we stayed!  The Coach House)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I will get to all the lovely comments and emails soon, I promise!  I've got so much blog reading to catch up on too!  Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Hi Kate,
    I'm so pleased that you have such a lovely time in London! :-)
    I've really enjoyed all your photos - I felt as though I was doing all the sight-seeing with you!
    Still jealous that you got fish and chips!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coachhouse sounded like a lovely place to stay and was reasonably priced too. Thanks for the link. I like the window at the top. I recognize a couple of landmarks on the shots above. It would be nice to know where the others were taken!
    You can make some porridge at home now ... but you will have to wait for the fish and chips till next time!
    I like the twisting paving stones in photo number 10!
    Was that goose a friendly one? They sometimes act like guard dogs on private property!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the duck is fantastic!!
    welcome back home, xxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts