London Day 7: Part 1

Untitled

I can't believe yesterday was our seventh day here!  It was another beautiful day to be outside!  We went to the zoo, walked through Regents Park, shopped around in Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and Covent Garden, and finished off the day doing the London Eye just about at sunset.  Perfect.  And again I'm getting too attached to my photos, so here's just my Zumi pictures, and my phone pictures will be in the next post:

Untitled

Untitled

Penguins!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I just love when I get surprises from my camera:

Untitled

Untitled

Comments

  1. the red phone booths and the sunset pics....great!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, great shots and such fun! That sunset with the city outline is stunning! I love the two London Eye shots.
    Those red telephone booths are always so photogenic and I love the Union Jack flags hanging down in what could possibly have been Covent Garden.
    What a full and lovely visit you have had in London!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts