London Day 6

Untitled

Yesterday was beautiful out!!  High 70's!  It was the perfect day for Stonehenge and Bath!  Both were amazing and I had to keep reminding myself how old everything was!  At home we're not used to having things with this much history...  Just incredible!  Phone and Zumi pics:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Hope everyone's week has been going well!  Things will get back to normal around here in a few days... Tomorrow is our last day here, and we fly home Saturday morning.  I will be sad to go!  There's so much to see and so little time!!!

Comments

  1. Wonderful Stonehenge and the images from Bath are great too. That green water looks a bit murky though! LOL!
    You will be sad to leave - but maybe you will return one day to see some more!

    P.S.
    The word verification is driving me a little nuts. I removed mine as it got on everyone's nerves! Do you think it's necessary? I promise I'm not a robot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh Stonehenge!!! guauuuuuuuuu
    enjoy your trip!!! kisses for you from <Argentina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that Stonehenge is NOT my favourite pace!!! It just reminds me of the awful, long journeys we take from the ferry (when we drive back from Germany to the UK) to Simon's parents'. It always takes us forever, and we ALWAYS get stuck behind a tractor!!! ;-)
    Bath, on the other hand, is AMAZING!!! I love it. There are so many weird and wonderful one-off shops, and cute tea rooms, and just prettiness!!!
    Are you going to Oxford while you're in the UK? Or Stratford? They're wonderful places, too!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts