London Day 2

Untitled

Yesterday jet lag was not an issue (thanks everyone!), and we put in a pretty full day with lots of walking!  (Although leg soreness might be an issue now, haha, but definitely not complaining!)  We did Portobello Road (I couldn't stop hearing the song from Bed Knobs and Broomsticks in my head), Kensington Palace and Garden, Hyde Park, Harrod's, and finished off the day with some fish and chips!  Here's a mix of pictures from my Zumi and phone:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Comments

  1. Oh, great pictures!! I've got lots of those "mind the gap" pictures, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. London! London! London!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great photos!!!
    VERY jealous that you had 'proper' British fish & chips - my favourite meal in the whole wide world, and the first thing we eat EVERY time we're back in the UK! ;-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you're doing all the right things to enjoy London! It's great seeing all the photos and I laughed at "mind the gap" and loved the pink and blue house fronts with the royal blue door! Nice intricate detail on that gateway with the steps behind. Glad you're getting into the gardens and loved the shot of the fountain and statue. Did you see the statue of Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts