London Day 5: Part 1

Untitled

So we've been enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather here!!!  Yesterday we went to Windsor castle, which was really neat.  Queen Mary's Dolls' House was very impressive with its working lights and water, and miniature paintings made by artists who had painted for the actual castle!  We all thought of my Gram when we looked at the Princesses' Dolls and their doll dresses (she makes doll dresses!).  Then we checked out the Chelsea Physic Garden, which was pretty and was a great place to just walk around and chill out after our train rides to and from Windsor.

I took pictures with Zumi and my phone again, but had trouble deciding which to show without throwing twenty plus pictures at you in one post... soooo here's my Zumi pictures:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Comments

  1. Great details of Windsor Castle and I love the flowers, especially the spikey white ones and the pink one seen from below! The name is on the tip of my tongue. The botanical name is "digitalis".
    Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts