Sunday Smiles

Untitled


Happy Sunday everyone! What's been making you smile lately? We've had some lovely skies with some fantastic clouds! I was driving through some rain showers on Thursday near sunset and so badly wished I had my camera with me and a place to pull off and take pictures. Sometimes the sky can be more beautiful on stormy days, especially when the sun starts to peek through. I'm reminded of this often seen quote:

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene

I've also been smiling because I seem to have a lot going on, and it all feels good and right, and I feel on top of everything so far (knock on wood!), when I could otherwise be feeling overwhelmed! I suppose you could say I'm doing my own little dance in the rain!

Wishing you a day full of smiles my friends!

(p.s. This is my 500th post! Another reason to smile!)

Comments

  1. Dancing in the rain. Yes!!! I love your colourful clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts