Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

It's Monday evening, and I panic as I realize I hadn't taken any new photos for Photo-Tuesday... I guess the universe should never leave us wanting; a beautiful sunset started to develop over the lake, and just got prettier...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I found it interesting that I liked the vertical shots much more than the horizontal shots I took last night. Lately when taking pictures of the lake, I try not to take pictures of "the lake" and instead focus on lines, colors and textures. I try to look at it more abstractly. Or maybe I'm thinking too much!

I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday my friends!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos -with such vivid colours! I love the one where the moon just snook in at the top of the shot! :-)
    Happy Tuesday!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly missed these lovely reflections and skies! Autumn has wooed us yet again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts