Happy Halloween!!

Untitled

Happy Halloween everyone!  I thought in true Halloween fashion I should post something scary...  It just so happens I found something truly frightening in my yarn basket.  Now, fellow crafters, if you are faint of heart, you may not want to continue reading.  But if you dare, what follows is pure terror...


Untitled

AGGGHHHHH!!!  A SNAGGLE MONSTER!!! 

Terrifying right?!  I've been too scared to even think about tackling it! One day I noticed there was a little knot forming with my smaller balls of scrap yarn, but I had no idea how big it was getting...  I'm going to have to conquer my fear though, because it's taking over!

Hope you guys have a fantastic Halloween!!

Comments

  1. AAAAAAAKKKKK!!! Oh - you scared me there for a second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A snaggle monster? Oh no, you have one too! Though yours looks much more scary than mine!
    Is your owl-carved pumpkin already in position?! Have a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh!!!! My worst fears realized. I won't even be able to sleep tonight. Good luck taming that monster and a Happy Halloween to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh! eh! eh! not scary, but so funny!!!
    happy belated halloween!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropped by to see if the monster was tamed yet. Negative. He must be putting up a good fight... lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts