Photo-Tuesday

Gnarly

I can't believe it's Tuesday again already!!  Time flies when you're having fun!  Speaking of flying, if the weather plays nice, I'll be on my way home today.  I can't wait to catch up with you all on your blogs and get at my email!  In the meantime, here's a few pictures I've edited with my new favorite program, Lightroom 4 (thanks Gin and Jarrod for the best gift ever!)...

Color Cheating

(I know I cheated more than normal with the colors in the above photo... but I just couldn't help it!!  Love those colors!)

Yellow Crane

Hello Lamppost, What'cha Knowin'?

"Hello lamppost, what'cha knowin'?  I've come to watch your flowers growin'."

Vintage Signage

I hope you all have a tremendously terrific Tuesday!!!

Comments

  1. nice to see you Kate!!!!
    I love the b&w and the crane ones!!!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree photo - it looks very spooky!
    Have you seen Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp? It reminds me of the tree from that!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts