Mission Easter Table: Step 2

Mini Cloth from Crochet Lace in Antique Style

Use Easter as an excuse to make a Japanese doily.  Check.

Mini Cloth from Crochet Lace in Antique Style

This doily is the "Mini Cloth" from Crochet Lace in Antique Style, one of the Japanese crochet books Alessandra gave me for my birthday!

Mini Cloth from Crochet Lace in Antique Style

Using size 10 thread, a 1.65mm hook, I made this doily four motifs by four motifs rather than three by three as in the pattern.  It's about 13.5 inches square.

Mini Cloth from Crochet Lace in Antique Style

It was an easy pattern that was crocheted together as you went, which always saves time! When I was done crocheting I pinned it out, sprayed it with water and let it dry over night.

I'm hoping it will add a nice bit of texture to the table!  Ok, I'm off to finish Step 3!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha!
      Hope you're having a lovely week!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  2. So nice!!!!!! I love it when gifts are so well appreciated!!!!
    many xxxxxx to you, Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, hopefully I can see it in person soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Kate and the pattern looks so intricate and dainty. I love that fresh primrose yellow colour thread you have used. Well done for your lovely neat work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Kate, this is SO lovely! But...how do you follow a pattern if it's in Japanese? I love how quickly you complete a project too! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet another great project. I love your work. thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts