Sunday Smiles

Untitled

Happy Sunday my dear friends!  You know what's making me smile? Some improv crochet!  I've made a couple of my own designs in worsted weight yarn, why not see what I can do with thread?  I think I have a finished "pattern" (on the right) which is made of larger motifs joined at the picots, and a little motif joined in the space between four of the larger motifs.  I'm thinking it could make a nice runner or little doily with some more motifs joined on... What do you think?  Do you like the two colors? As for what's on the hook now, I'm not sure what it's going to be!  I'm just having fun experimenting and trusting my hands!

What's been making you smile?

Comments

  1. Happy Sunday to you Kate! I love your doily patterns and the green and white look great together :0) Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty Kate! I love the pattern. My size 30 piece is nearing completion! Fingers crossed I can finish it, but right now I'm off to practice with reading charts using a BIG size 10 hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the colors and thread crochet is absolutely faboulous!
    Try center yellow, next color white, end with green, like a flower with petals. Also green and yellow can be variegated. Use as a coaster or jar lid cover. Finish item and please post pattern.
    Hugs 'n' kisses from Greece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts