Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

I'm sorry to say that this will be the last Photo-Tuesday...  No, just kidding, April fools!  I was going to drag it out, and not say anything until after the last picture, but I'm such a terrible liar!  I couldn't do it! Anyways, here are some pictures from a photo walk I took yesterday before sundown...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday and an awesome April 1st!  If you are going to fool any of your friends, be kind, or better yet, surprise them with a nice prank (like this cute birthday surprise I just saw on A Subtle Revelry)!

Comments

  1. Your photo walk looks so wintry still, but I'm sure you enjoyed it all the same! Yes, April Fool's Day today and there are always a few tales to tell in the newspapers and on the radio! Happy First of April to you, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics ( no April fool !!!!) !!!!!!
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts