Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mewtwo

Untitled

So here's another crocheted doll I made for Christmas. I was asked to make the Pokemon Mewtwo. I couldn't find a Mewtwo pattern, so I tweaked Wolfdreamer's cute Mew pattern a little bit...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It's not a perfect Mewtwo replication, but I'd like to think I cute-ified it. And I really hope the Pokemon fan liked it!!

If you guys know anything about Pokemon, did you recognize this guy as Mewtwo?

Hope you're all having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know Pokemon characters, but your version is super cute! Love the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUUUGE Mewtwo fan, and all I can say is that this is SUPER-DUPER CUTE! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)