Two-Tone Doily

Untitled

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "my day won't be complete until I see a doily." I, being the kind and caring person I am, am here to see that your need is met. So I'm sharing with you today the Two-Tone Doily.

Untitled

The Two-Tone Doily pattern can be found HERE, and its Ravelry pattern page HERE. I used Aunt Lydia's size 10 crochet thread in the colors Navy and Silver, and a 1.65 mm hook. I forgot to measure this one after it was blocked, but I believe the 9.5 inch measurement the pattern says to be approximately what mine turned out to be.

I did however find what I think to be a mistake in the pattern on round 18. I believe it should be:

Rd 18 ch 3, dc in next dc, * ch 4, sl st in 3rd st from hook for a picot, ch1, dc in next loop, repeat from * once, ch 4, sl st in 3rd st from hook for picot, ch 1, dc in same loop, ch4, sl st in 3rd st from hook for a picot, ch 1, 1dc in next loop, ch 4, sl st in 3rd from hook for a picot, ch 1, 1 dc in each of the next 2dc, 1 dc in each of the next 2dc, repeat from 1st * all around ending to correspond, join, cut thread.

Untitled

I think it was a great little easy doily if you want to play with some color, and I'm hoping the grey and blue work well together! I have a few more doilies utilizing the same colors that I'll be sharing in the next week, so as to fulfill all of your doily-wanting needs!

Comments

  1. This one is lovely, I love doilies, especially when using colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of the white with the dark blue and the pattern is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts