Pink Petal Doily

Untitled

Ready for another doily? Good. This one is called Pink Petal. Your eyes are fine, I just decided to do the pattern in grey and blue instead of white and pink. I know, I'm such a rebel.

Untitled

You can find the pattern for the Pink Petal Doily HERE, and the Ravelry pattern page HERE. Like the last doily I showed you, I used Aunt Lydia's size 10 thread in Silver and Navy with a 1.65mm hook. The finished size was about 9 inches.

Untitled

If you don't mind sewing in several ends, it's a pretty easy make! I think this vintage pattern could look great in a lot of different color combinations!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you told me that my eyes hadn't gone screwy! I thought you had photographed the pink doily in black and white! I see more picots! Ha! They are still not my friends, well, not the triple ones anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very delicate. The yarn must be very fine so keeping the shape must be quite a challenge. Off to check out your tutorials. Another lovely example of crochet, oh dear I am turning green again (with envy)! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts