Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Smiles

Untitled

Today was a beautiful day to sit outside with my sister as she waited for her train back to the city.  I got some some sun and some crocheting done!  Just love how portable some crochet projects can be!

I'm also a sucker for stools.  Do you see the adorable little yellow stool in the photo?  It's used for the passengers to step down off the train.  Like a dork I was pretty excited to catch this blue car with it as it passed by.  So many great colors together!

Hope you're all smiling my friends!  

1 comment:

  1. That little yellow stool is very sweet. I love the fresh green of the trees too behind the blue train carriage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)