Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

"There is a time for being ahead,
a time for being behind;
a time for being in motion,
a time for being at rest;
a time for being vigorous,
a time for being exhausted;
a time for being safe,
a time for being in danger.

The Master sees things as they are,
without trying to control them.
She lets them go their own way,
and resides at the center of the circle." - Lao Tzu

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This weekend there was a time for rain and thunder storms, 
a time for sunshine; 
a time for cement mixing and shingle laying, 
a time for napping in a hammock;
a time for sitting by the water,
a time for paddling on the water;
a time for friends and family,
a time for myself.

I saw things as they were,
and let them be.
I was thankful every moment,
just to be.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too, and I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday with whatever you have time for!

Comments

  1. gorgeous pics, my dear!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you had a lovely time over your weekend, Kate. How lovely to be paddling on the water and spending quality time with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts