Blue Bear and Blue Bear Blanket

Untitled

Say that title three times fast! Today I'm sharing the C2C project I alluded to in my last C2C Baby Blankets post, with the addition of a little matching bear doll!

Untitled

This blanket began as a drawing on graph paper which I then crocheted with the Corner to Corner method.

Untitled

I used Baby Bee Sweet Delight yarn in Cobalt, Naked and Soft Licorice, with a size G (4.0mm) hook.

Untitled

Once the blanket was complete, a matching bear just had to be made! 

Untitled

I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton yarn, a size E (3.5mm) hook, and my own pattern.

Untitled

(Cute bum shot of course.)

Untitled

I'm super pleased with how these turned out, and yes, I have another C2C blanket in the works - I had leftover yarn, what else was I supposed to do?!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts