C2C Baby Blankets

Untitled

I've been so excited to share these blankets with you! In fact one was complete when I shared the C2C heart mug rug, but I still had awhile to wait until the baby shower had happened (I can't ruin a surprise!). So, baby shower happened, and I can start sharing some makes!

Untitled

After the first blanket, I just had to make a second to go with it! I can't say enough how much I've enjoyed the corner to corner crochet method! I used graph paper to create my designs: a heart, and waves.

Untitled

For the yarn, I used Baby Bee Sweet Delight yarn in the colors Cobalt and Naked. I just love this soft and light yarn. For the hook, I used a G (4.0 mm) hook.

Untitled

I was so pleased with how these turned out. In fact, I have another C2C blanket in the planning stage, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts