Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pete & Pickles

Untitled

I haven't forgotten how to blog!! (I was afraid I had though I admit!) I hope you all had a wonderful holiday a happy New Year! I hope that this New Year will bring some new and exciting things to Signed With an Owl! So to kick off my return, I'm sharing these dolls I gave for Christmas that I was just thrilled with! I made an elephant and a pig pattern, and then dressed them up as characters in the fantastic book Pete & Pickles by Berkeley Breathed.

Untitled

(Above is the obligatory bum shot. I just loved the curly pig tail.) I just love how it doesn't take much to customize these little animals! And how adorable is an elephant in a swimsuit anyways?!

Untitled

I made two sets of these dolls to give with their corresponding books. I just love giving books, and Berkeley Breathed has some really great ones!!

What have you all been working on?! Can't wait to reconnect with you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Two cute little toys, Kate. The elephant in a swimsuit is such fun and the pig is so debonair with his little neck-scarf! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin Loved them! Thank you SO much <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)