Good Vibes Only Banner

Untitled

Hope your weekend is full of good vibes only!

This is a felt banner I made for Christmas. It's a super easy project. I cut out the felt letters from paper patterns that I hand drew (nothing fancy, as I like the "handwritten" look), sewed them on with 3 strands of matching embroidery floss, machine sewed a channel at the top for my dowel (ok, my sister did that part since she was already on the machine), and I made a pom pom and tassel for a little extra decoration!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. It's so cute!I can also imagine this in a kids bedroom. A great idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts