Sunday Smiles

Untitled

You know what makes me smile? Those days where everything is just perfect. The lake is calm, the sun is out, and the most noise you hear is the lovely chirping of birds. That was Friday. My sister and I took a lovely paddle, floated around with the loons, and spent some time on an island soaking in the sun and doing a little yoga! Does it get much more perfect?

Well, I suppose it wasn't exactly "perfect" as our excursion resulted in some pretty funny looking sunburns. But I'd be lying if I said those sunburns didn't make me smile and laugh even though it was at my sister's expense... Now, now, I was laughing WITH her! (Alright, maybe AT her just a little bit. [Just kidding. But seriously.])

What's been making you smile?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts