Sunday Smiles

Untitled

Like my new apron?! I love it, and it makes me smile every time I put it on! My sister made it for me with some beautiful Essex linen from Robert Kaufman (here) after I showed her THIS apron for inspiration from Hand-Eye Supply. I've worn it while working on the lathe, repotting plants, painting and cooking (if you can call making a bean salad "cooking").

Untitled

I love the simple construction of the apron. It's so easy to put on and there's nothing to adjust. It's basically a rectangle with four grommets at the top with straps that cross, and two pockets of course!

Untitled

And there's a close-up of the fabric and my sister's lovely grommet work! I absolutely love this apron and want to do everything in it. Donning it makes me feel like an artist with a capital "A!" Thanks Gin!

Do you guys have a favorite apron?

Comments

  1. absolutely great!!!! Brava sis!!!!
    ;oD
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great apron and so well-made by your sister! Yes, you look very much the part and professional and up for anything! Clothes do maketh (wo)man after all! Have fun in your new attire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever sister!!! I love it! I love the simplicity of the design and the fabric - I can totally see why you want to wear it all the time! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool apron Kate, and even more special because your sister made it. I'm a big Starbuck's coffee fan, and when I met my husband, he got an apron for me from one of the baristas at the shop he frequented. I use it when I'm in my studio creating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts