Craft Magazine Afternoon!


Two new magazines came in the mail today!!  For my birthday my parents got me a subscription to the UK Mollie Makes, which is always pure eye candy!!!  (How cute are those mice!?)  And Sarah, my lovely friend that made me that sweet circle scarf for my birthday, also got me a subscription to the Crafts Report!  It looks like it has some sweet articles about the business end of crafting- perfect timing huh?  Well, I'm off to sit down with a cup of tea and do some reading!!

Any Mollie Makes fans out there?  And have any of you heard of the Crafts Report before?

Comments

  1. I'm a big Mollie Makes fan too! :) Just too bad that it always takes aaaages to get here. Usually it arrives a day before the new one comes out :')
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Has the book I got you for Christmas helped with the business end?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm! I got a Mollie subscription for Christmas (from my in-laws), but I haven't even received my first copy yet!!! I've been in touch with them 3 times so far, but they keep giving me silly excuses - they're having warehouse problems, I live abroad, blah blah blah! Grrrr!!!
    Enjoy - and let me know if the latest issue will be worth the wait.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts