Wednesday WIP

Geometric Afghan WIP

I recently took a project out of hibernation... from 2012! I'd almost completely forgotten about the geometric afghan that I started making for myself (such a rarity!), so I thought it was about time to finish it!

Untitled

And then I realized why it was so easy to set it aside... so many ends to sew in!! Ends are like my kryptonite! I have 42 circles to sew in the ends on, and each circle as 60 ends! Currently I have 11 circles all sewn in.

(And I haven't even looked at the diamonds yet... EEK!!)

I need to up my discipline game to continue working on this along with my other current projects. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it!

Do you have any neglected works in progress?

Comments

  1. I always sew in the ends as I go along so I don't have any to do at the end, saves you having to do that tedious job at the end and also makes them more secure because you're crocheting over the fastened in ends. Will be interesting to see it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I try to do that, and sometimes I’m successful, but most of the time my excitement in seeing what it’s going to look like wins out... but I’m going to try harder next time. My next project I may have to use you to be accountable to and keep me on track!! Haha!

      Happy crocheting!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  2. Yes, i do have a couple unfinished projects. I caught myself starting a new one and stopped and out it down. I for the most part sew the ends no more than 3 squares done.
    Love your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I love your 3 square rule- I'll have to try implementing that one!

      Happy crocheting,
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts