Fox and Racoon

Untitled

Being so pleased about how my bunny and bear turned out, I thought I'd try to make a few more animals! There's something so satisfying about making your own patterns. Maybe it's the problem solving aspect or maybe it just taps into something deeper like a desire to manifest the mind's ideas? Anyways, here's a few more pictures...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The only thing I'm thinking about changing is the cream under the black band on the raccoon's head. I'm wondering if grey would be better, but keep the little snout cream.  And maybe I'll make the black on the feet a round taller. What do you think?

Comments

  1. I love the laughing eyes of Mr. Fox and the Raccoon looks a bit of a bandit with that black mask colouring over his eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your revamped masthead. Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy!! Hope all is well with you!
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts