Abstract Flower Motif No. 2

Abstract Flower Motif No. 2

Abstract Flower Motif No. 2

Materials
3 colors of worsted weight cotton yarn (I used Lily Sugar'n Cream in White, Yellow, Hot Green, and Mod Blue in various combinations for all the motifs.)
Size H (5mm) hook
(Of course you could try any other weight yarn and an appropriate hook!)

Size
5 inch diameter

Special Stitches
2 Double Crochet Cluster (2dc cluster): *yarn over, insert hook in space, yarn over, pull up loop, yarn over and pull through 2 loops, repeat from * once, yarn over and pull through all 3 loops on hook.

3 Double Crochet Cluster (3dc cluster): *yarn over, insert hook in space, yarn over, pull up loop, yarn over and pull through 2 loops, repeat from * twice, yarn over and pull through all 4 loops on hook.

Directions (Written in US Crochet Terms)
With Color A
Rnd 1- In magic circle, 10 sc, sl st to first sc, don't fasten off.
Rnd 2- Ch 5, (dc, ch 2) in next stitch and each stitch around, sl st to 3rd ch of
       ch 5, fasten off.
Rnd 3- Join Color B in any ch 2 space, ch 3, 2dc cluster, ch 4, 
       (3dc cluster, ch 4) in next ch 2 space and each ch 2 space around, sl st 
       to 2dc cluster, fasten off.
Rnd 4- Join Color C in any ch 4 space, (sc, hdc, 2 dc, hdc, sc) in space space 
       and in each space around, sl st to first sc, fasten off, sew in ends.

Block if desired. (I lightly pinned out my motifs, sprayed them with water and let them dry over night.)

Copyright Kate Jenks, Signed With an Owl. Pattern is for personal use, so please don't redistribute or resell it in any shape or form. If you share finished items online, or sell anything made from my patterns please give me credit as the designer and link to my blog. Thank you!

Comments

  1. Love even this one !!!!!
    happy week my dear, xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, I'm vaguely present during my blog break period, so I'm not really commenting either, BUT, a bit of crochet always seems to lure me in! Thank you for sharing this pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts