Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

Untitled

Ok, so it's not Tuesday, but I took these on Tuesday as I was traveling to California. I spent a lot of the day waiting as flights were delayed, but I was able to look at a cool photography exhibit in the airport. I was also not sad to say goodbye to the cold and snow of New York for a little bit...

Perhaps next Tuesday I'll have some photos that I hope doesn't look like I'm bragging too much about the nice weather!

Hope you're having a lovely week my friends!

Comments

  1. How nice for you to get away from the cold of New York to go to the sun. Hmmmm! It's so true! People in the sun usually do like to brag to those left in colder climates!!
    Spring is showing signs of life here with spring flowers popping up everywhere. I love all seasons and I fear that I wouldn't enjoy the climate in California all the year round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bird's eye view shot! have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts