Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

This past weekend I helped out at a golf tournament that raised money for our lake association.  Whoa, just noticed that's almost exactly what I wrote a year ago when I posted pictures from last year's tournament! The only difference was that this year I got to ride around in a golf cart all day!

Untitled

Untitled

I think wherever I am, I can always find lines and colors that make me happy!

I also learned that I can't ride around in a golf cart with a straight face. I just couldn't stop laughing while bouncing around all over the place. Am I the only one that finds little golf carts zipping around pretty hilarious?

2 comments:

  1. What fun to bounce and jostle around in a golf cart! I've never been on one - I think I would find it fun too! Such lovely greenery around to photograph too. Golf courses are always so well looked after! I like those pink flowers in the last shot and the flower bed set below a diagonal slope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful course! I did that once too...drove the golf cart with beer and soft drinks on the back to sell to the players of the private tournament. It was really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)