WIP Saturday


You are all my witnesses; I am now committed and have a week to finish it.  At first I was just going to stitch the outlines, but decided it would be much cooler to fill it in completely.  I have my sister's famous sleep-yelling quote going through my head: "You're making this more difficult than it needs to be!"  (I don't recommend waking her if she has fallen asleep in a chair before making it to a bed...)  Hopefully I can get it done in a timely fashion as I could quite possibly be the world's slowest embroiderer.  Details to follow with the finished piece... I've got to get stitchin'!

Comments

  1. Best of luck! I know you'll rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be fab!
    Learning to do embroidery is next on my verrrrrrry long list of 'to do's.
    Have a great weekend.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your quest - I'm sure you'll manage it!
    It looks great so far!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! :) And who cares that you're a slow embroiderer, it's the result that counts right? And if you had fun doing it; all the better! :)
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you... You do this too. I just can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts