Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

So I did that mountain hike that I mentioned back in this post! The view from the top was a little foggy and overcast, but it was still really pretty... so pretty that I may have gotten carried away with photos...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I hope you have a great and beautiful day my friends!

Comments

  1. It's already Tuesday again - and what a lovely way to celebrate with that first colourful leaf. So glad you enjoyed your hike with all the lovely views and autumn colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful red leaves ……. !!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Kate....thanks for sharing.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacquie!
      Hope you're having a lovely week!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  4. Stunning photos, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very glad you got carried away with the camera - so many beautiful photos! Looks like a wonderful walk!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Upstate New York is SO beautiful this time of year--the mountains and clouds alone take one's breath away. And every Tuesday your photos are better and better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts