Coral Pineapple Doily

Untitled

You guys are in need of some serious doilies aren't you?  I thought so.  I have a couple to share, so I thought I'd spread them out over a few days.  You know, to keep a good thing going!

Untitled

This doily is called "Pink Pineapple Doily," and can be found for free HERE. (Ravelry pattern page HERE.)  I used Aunt Lydia's size 10 crochet thread, in the color Coral, (using just over 1 skein), with a 1.65mm hook.  It turned out to be about 21 inches in diameter.

Untitled

I thought it was an easy make with great results!  And I hope these phone pictures are doing the coral color justice!  I love the color!  I made it as part of a bridal shower gift for my friend... Stay tuned for more!

Comments

  1. Your work is quite stunning, Kate. That gorgeous coral colour really enhances the beautiful stitches. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this one so much that I blogged about it today.
    Take a look if you want to.
    Wish you a perfect evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will check it out!
      Hope you're having a lovely week!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  3. I am speechless! How on earth did you do this it is so accurate and it looks quite large. Fantastic. Gorgeous work and I can not wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts