Mini Dry Erase Boards

Untitled

If you are in need of a quick, cute, and functional gift, try making your own mini dry erase boards! I made 12 of these for Christmas gifts after seeing similar projects on Pinterest. I wanted to get my parents something to replace their note-leaving system of writing on post it notes, little notepads, and backs of envelopes when the little notepads got too full. Then I thought, who couldn't use a cute place to write down reminders, to-do lists or leave messages for family members?

All you have to do is get some picture frames (I got 5x7 frames at Hobby Lobby), cut some cute scrapbook paper to fit into the frames (try to pick colors or patterns that aren't too busy for a nice background), assemble, get some dry erase markers, and write away! The dry erase markers wipe off the glass like a dream!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts